Sunday, December 21, 2014

Filofax Pages Dec 21-31

Hello Filofax and planner friends.
This is going to be my last decorated pages post for the year.  Instead of just decorating 2 pages, I added the last page of the year so this is from Dec 21-31.  I will be archiving my first 6 months (July-December) and start fresh for the new. My first post for the new year will also be similar to this (3 pages) because my 2015 insert starts on the right page.

On my previous posts, I mentioned that I will be still be using my Personal  Finsbury Raspberry Filofax but I still have the Purple Malden.  If I don't find a new home for the Purple Malden, 
I might use it.

So my pages this week is similar to my pages 2 weeks ago.  I decided to use the Christmas stickers so I can cut the unused stickers.  The sticker sheet is quiet big and hard to store so using them up was easier in terms of storing them.


Here is the last page for December


I will be using the Pilot Juice 0.38mm in Grey.  There is some silver stripes on the washi tape I used and I wanted to use that color for writing instead of red.



Next week, I will be sharing with you a flip thru of my July to December pages and the set up I have for next year.

Thank you for stopping by and I wish you all a 
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!