Sunday, October 5, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Oct 5-11


Hello there!
It's time once again for my Filofax pages post. I was not able to post my last week's pages because I was in California for a High School Reunion concert and I totally forgot to schedule the blog post for that week. So, I will be 3 decorated pages to share with you today.

For this week, I'm going for a woodsy/autumn theme. The wood grain washi tape is from Hobby Lobby and the the rest of the washi tapes I got from ebay. I also cut the individual images from the washi tape to use them like stickers.


For my health pages, the washi tapes are from Michaels and the owl stickers from the Dollar Store.


These are the pages from last week that I forgot to post. I just kept it simple and used black ink for the check list and I used different colored pens each day of  the week.



Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again next week for  my decorated 
Filofax Planner pages.

Have a wonderful week ahead!

Follow on Bloglovin



Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!