Sunday, September 7, 2014

Filofax Pages Sept 7 - 13

It's time for my Filofax pages .
This week, I'm using only 1 patterned washi tape and  3 solid ones. I could find another patterned washi tape to go with first washi tape.  This bird-hearts-clouds washi tape is from Tapeworks that I got from Walmart. The solid ones are from Michaels.

For the ink, I didn't have any that would match so I decided to use Midnight Black ink instead. I will be using 3 Pilot Juice 0.38mm pens for the pages: Orange, Turquiose Green and Leaf Green.  The Arrow clips are from Barnes & Noble.   For my health pages, I did the exact same pattern so I didn't have to share a photo.
 

This is my 3rd month with my Filofax.  And so far, I've been keeping up with it. I do need/plan to add more like notes, quotes etc... and I will share it with you as it comes.

I'll see you again next Sunday!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!