Monday, August 18, 2014

Tilda and Filofax

Hello everyone!
I have a "purpley" project to share with you today. I used Tilda with Rose Lace Dress from the Pink Lemonade Collection and I colored her using Copic Sketch Markers. The flowers are from
Wild Orchid Crafts
I made this for someone who really inspired me a few months ago. And she loves purple.
(I'll give some details below)


Here is Tilda up close.



The Store

Stamp and Create has lots of stamps on sale.
The New Wild Orchid Christmas Stamps and Dies are in and are on sale for 10% off.  Some other lines of stamps are  up to 35% off and being discontinued. So grab them while they are still available because when they're gone, they're gone. So be sure to check out the store today.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

If you're wondering why it says "My Purpley Life"...well this is for a sweet lady name Jennifer Reyes and her blog is called My Purpley Life.  I came across here YouTube Channel a few months ago when I was looking for ideas to keep myself organized. My iMac used to be decorated with color-coded post it notes to remind me of appointments, schedules and important info. When I had to clean up and rearrange my craftroom, I lost some of my post-it notes and lost track of a few appointments (bummer!). Then I accidentally saw Jennifer's videos and I was so inspired by the way she decorated her pages. And she mentioned in one of her videos that "a decorated page motivates her to use the planner" (not the exact words).

So I have been using a Filofax Personal Origaniser  for almost 2 months now and I've been posting a few pictures on Instagram. Probably a few of you are already using a planner.  I just joined the band of "planner nerds" lately and it really does help me get organized and keep track of my everyday life.  I use it as a journal, appointment and schedule keeper, and health tracker where I keep track of my blood sugar (yup, I'm diabetic) and the food I eat everyday, blog post reminder and a wishlist keeper. I have not totally moved in the planner just yet but I'm getting there.

  This is my 9th week using my Filofax and I thought I would share with you how I decorated this week's pages.


 I use 2 different Week on 2 pages.  The first W2P is more of a diary/journal/reminder/things-to-do kinda page.  The second W2P (below) is for my health records, where I keep track of my blood sugar, blood pressure, daily meals and water intake.


And yes, the decorated pages motivates me to use my planner and be accountable to every that I do.

As I said, Jennifer has inspired me with her beautifully decorated pages. And I highly recommend that you watch her videos on how she decorates her pages, her reviews of planners, pens, planner inserts and alot more. 

Here I have a list/picture of the things I used to decorate my pages this week.


Stamps: Studio L2E
Versa Magic Spring Pansy
Washi Tape: Michaels
Stickers: Hobby Lobby
Pens: Pilot Juice, PIlot Hi-Tec-C and Uni Style Fit

OK.  Are you still with me? Sorry for the long post. :) I will have another Filofax post by next week and I'm hoping that by sharing my planner pages with you, it'll will keep me motivated. Soon, I will share with you a video on how my planner looks like and how I use it. :)

So that is it for me today.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your day!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous card Mae. I love the image and I also love purple so I was really drawn to this card. The embellishments and design are gorgeous.
    I really should get a Filofax. I am so unorganised. Thank you for sharing your pages with us.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!