Monday, May 12, 2014

Gemini Tilda

Hello fellow crafters and Magnolia lovers!
I have another birthday card for twins to share with you. This is actually for the same little girls who are turning 8 this week. The first set of same cards that I made last week, I have to give their Aunt and this one is for other kids to sign.

I used Gemini Tilda from the Zodiac Collection. And it's the perfect image for twins celebrating their birthday in May. This is one of my favorite images from the Zodiac Collection. First of all, I'm a Gemini. Secondly, this image is not only perfect for twin girls, but for sisters and even best friends.


Colored with Copics and yes, their dresses are pink...again.  It's their favorite color.
The inside of the card, I made 2 pockets and inserts with their names on the back.

The front side of each insert has the happy birthday sentiment 
and the lots of space for the kids to sign.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today.I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies I used:

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Mae. I love the images and the beautifully embellished design.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!