Sunday, February 23, 2014

Peaceful Tilda at SSS

It's a beautiful Sunday here in Chicago and as the piles of snow melt, and I see tiny patches of grass showing and  it reminds me that Spring is just around the corner. Or at least that's what I'm hoping.

Today,  I have a special card for the Simon Says Stamp Blog. I'm so honored to be their guest for today and I am thankful to SSS for inviting me.

I used Peaceful Tilda from the Winder Wonderland Collection and colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers. Here's a closer look at Tilda


The Sentiment is from Ali Edward Bright Ideas. I inked it up using Memento Luxe Toffee Crunch and I embossed it with clear embossing powder.


I used die cut paper flowers for this card. For the small pink flowers, I used MFT Die-namics Mini Rolled Roses


The edges of the card were distressed, painted with acrylic paint the sewn before adhering to the card base. I use a thick card stock or watercolor paper for the card base especially when my card has lots of embellishments.  It helps support the card.


Magnolia DooHickey Dies I used:





 Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful day!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. OMG.....gasp! This is superb no-lines coloring!!!!! This takes my breath away, Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Mae. The hair looks fabulous and so many gorgeous embellishments. Love the design.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!