Monday, January 27, 2014

Stamp and Create: Write a Message Tilda


Happy Monday everybody!
I hope y'all are ready to face the week head.  It has been chilly and cold here in Chicago over the past few days but we are hoping to warm up by the end of the week. This polar vertex is really making it's mark here.  Brrrrr.....

I have a tag today for the Stamp and Create blog. I used Write a Message Tilda 
from the Lost and Found Collection.  And guess what...I used Copics to color Tilda! It has been a while since I used Copics for Tilda and I felt so rusty and disoriented.  I attempted to dip a Copic marker in a cup of water after laying some color. Ha! Good thing the cup was empty!


Here's a closer look at Tilda.

The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts


*~*~*~*~*~*~*


I am hoping to color more Tilda's using Copics again.  This was one of my New Years resolution and I hope I can really get comfortable with Copics as I am with Distress Ink Reinkers.

Anywhoo...thanks for stopping by. I really do appreciate every time to pop over, and especially when you let me know you were here.

Have a wonderful day and see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, wow this is gorgeous, fab colouring as always and beautiful detail and embellishments.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous, loving the colours. I have this stamp but it has yet to see ink! Take care, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is so beautiful Mae! Love your tag.
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mae, love love love this tag! fab coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Mae, your tag is gorgeous. Love the soft colors and the fabulous coloring, you certainly have forgotten how to color with Copics. I love it!! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Mae! So Beautiful! LOVE your Tilda coloring… so sweet and Lovely tag designing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!