Wednesday, October 30, 2013

The Day Before Christmas Tilda

Winter Wonderland Collection now Shipping at

The latest collection from Magnolia is now in stock and Lacey has been shipping orders since yesterday. 

My card today features a stamp that is part of the Winter Wonderland Collection. It's called 

I actually made 2 card using the same image, colored it almost exactly the same and I also used the same patterned paper collection and used the same DooHickey Dies for my embellishments. SO let's just call this... "Same but Different".

Here's the first card,


*~*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


And here is the second card.  This time I made it a square card


Just as mentioned, I colored the images almost exactly the same. Have you noticed the difference? Yup, it's the hair. Everything else is the same. I actually card #2 first. But then I thought the hair was too "busy" and it took me forever to lay the ink down and let it dry so I thought I need to change my coloring style and be more efficient and cut my coloring time in half. So I colored another one
(card #1) with chunkier hair. It still took a while to finish coloring the image but not as much as. But honestly, I like them both. How about you?


*~*~*~*~*


 Anywhooo... that's it for me today. Don't forget to stop by Stamp and Create to get your Winter Wonderland goodies and all your other stamping needs!

Thanks for stopping by and I'd like to hear about what you think of cards today.
Your lovely comments ALWAYS make me smile! :)
Have a wonderful day everyone!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Wow these are both very striking cards Mae! I love the shape of the clover shaped card and your no lines colouring is fantastic! Especially considering that you did it twice honey! The little fir cones on each, along with the ribbon and bells, really make each card the same but different. I love them honey!
    Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!