Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Fun at SCMC

 Hello friends! I'm sure alot of us are enjoying the summer weather! Why not incorporate our creativity with the beautiful summer weather? 
Our new challenge theme for Stamp and Create with Magnolia is:
Challenge #11:
Summer Fun
(Outdoor Summer activities)
What is a Summer themed image?:
Flowers, Butterflies, Sports, Vacation, Sunshine, Outdoors, Father's Day, Water/Beach, Birthdays. Colors are Bright and Vibrant.
Prize:

Lately I have been making CAS cards and I'm really tempted to make a
Project Life. My teammate Jeanette has made beautiful PL cards/inserts and I really love them.
For my card today, I made a simple summer card.  I used Tilda in Key Largo
I know it's a bit big for a a PL insert but I guess making little cards like these will be perfect for PL!



OK, now it is your turn to share your Summer Fun creations and join us!
Thanks for stopping by!


6 comments:

  1. Love your summery card Mae, so pretty. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, this is fab, love your CAS summer card Tilda is wonderfully coloured and loving the waves.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your CAS card.....so pretty and so much easier to mail!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable CAS card Mae. The Tilda is so sweet and love the design.
    Hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer card, Mae. Love the way you do the CAS-style so perfectly, I always struggle with that. Gorgeous coloring as always. Hope you have a wonderful summer! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Love the soft colors and the amazing coloring! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!