Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tilda with Violin 2

Hi there Stamping friends! It's been 290 days since the last snowfall here in Chicago. And it's gonna end today! This afternoon, we are expecting a winter storm and about 2-6 inches of snow. Are we prepared for the snow? Yes, we are! I have some carrots, a hat, some twigs, gloves and an old scarf... We are prepared to make a snowman! LOL Every winter, me and my son make a snowman in front of our house. I'm hopping this time we can make a big one.

For my card today, I have Holy Tilda with Violin from the Nativity Collection 2012.  I colored TIlda with Copics and I used a very light ink pad to color the image.  I wanted to get that no-lines effect but my ink was not light enough to blend with the Copics. This was one of my first no-lines technique tries and I just forgot to share this...now that it is on a card. 

I was aiming for a neutral, cream and brown color combo 
with a little touch of light blue (from the DP), Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, I used dies from Tim Holtz, Magnolia DooHickeys and Cheery Lynn





I have a couple more cards to share before Christmas and I made my last Christmas card for my Magnolia Advent Calendar  shutter which you we see a couple days after Christmas.

To those of us who will be hit by the "Thunder Snow Storm" this afternoon, PLEASE be careful and drive safe.

I'll be back again tomorrow with another card!
Thanks for visiting!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhhh, Mae, this is an incredibly stunning creation! Adore your coloring and your amazing design work......such beautiful details!
    This just blows me away!
    Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the softness of this card. Love how you have used the Tilda and coloured her perfectly.. Gorgeous papers and embellishing too

    Have a great Christmas and Enjoy the snow

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!