Monday, November 5, 2012

Stamp & Create: November Challnge & Weekly Candy

 Happy Monday everyone!
We have new Challenge and another Weekly Candy at 

 For our November Challenge, our theme is

 I used Swiss Pixie Elf Lucy and I made her 3D.  She was one of my first 3D creations and I really like how it turned out.
 I used Copic Sketch Markers to color Lucy.


Now,  pop over to Stamp and Create Blog for more inspiration form my wonderful teammies!


~*~*~*~*~*~*~

This week's candy is:
**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, November 11th at 7pm EST

Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Mae....love this adorable pixie!
    Lush ribbon and details! The 3-D effect is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Mae. Gorgeous image and the red looks stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so adorable Mae! I love how it turned out too! Wonderfully colored and designed! I love this paper pad too... so much, I purchased three of them! What in the world! lol This year I'm being good and trying not to buy paper but it's so hard! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!