Friday, September 7, 2012

ATS Thankful for Fall

Today we have another set of stamps which is part of the September release.  And this set is called

"Thankful for Fall"

It comes with 3 images and some sentiments. 

My card today is inspired by a painting I saw when I was a little girl. I still remember is it vividly, framed vintage style and the image is similar to what you see here. So I tried to incorporate it in my card today. 
 

I did alot of distressing here and I stained the edges of the paper. The DP already had that vintage design so that made it go well with the distressed edges.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves are from Michael's (I think...)
I colored the image with Copics (sorry I didn't make a list) which I have been using a lot lately.

Visit the ATS blog to see what my teammates have made for you today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!