Monday, July 30, 2012

ATS August Release Preview

 Who's ready for school?
Today is Day 1 Preview for the August Release from All That Scraps

I made a crayon box/holder and a note pad using the upcoming images illustrated by
Christine Wooden, owner of All That Scraps.
For my note pad, I used Bauregard Penciland
on the crayon box, I used Beatrice Crayon and School Logos. I also used the Corner Banner Die which is also part of the August Release. Both images were colored with Copics.

OK, I have to admit...coloring their hair was a challenge to me. And I always have issues with hair...not just coloring them but also my own hair. But the inspiration behind their hair is actually mine...when it gets so unbearably manageable! LOL




Now, check out my teammies creations using other images that will be release this week!
And drop again tomorrow for Day 2 Preview!


2 comments:

  1. I loved that you made their hair curly! What a cute set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mae! I love your Beatrice coloring and designing! They are just so CUTE! Love them and their curly hair! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!