Monday, April 9, 2012

Stamp & Create DT card

Hi Everybody! I hope you all enjoyed your Easter weekend!
My internet connection has been so frustrating lately due to some repairs being done in one of the main lines in the subdivision. I am hoping to have a better and faster connection soon.

I didn't get much coloring done yesterday. And today, we had some visitors for Michigan.  A good friend of ours (bestman at our wedding) and his family came for a short visit so we brought them to see our side of Lake Michigan.  The weather was great and the kids had fun too.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last Friday, I received an email from Lacey Stephens, owner of Stamp and Create. She offered me a spot on the Design Team! WOW!  It is such an honor to be on the team! Stamp and Create was one of my fave webstores.  Thank you, Ladies for making me part of the team.

~*~*~*~*~*~

And now for this week's Product Spotlight Sale:
Magnolia Stamps on sale up to 25% off this week!!

The sale runs through midnight Sunday, April 15th.

We also have some candy!



**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, April 15th at 7pm EST
 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*

And for my first DT card and I used Distress Inks to color the image

~*~*~*~*~
Supplies used:
Ribbon, brads, twine, flower from my stash

~*~*~*~*~
Enjoy the rest of your day! We still have a lot of catching up with our friends and the night is still young! **wink-wink**
 
Hugs,
Mae
 



1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!