Friday, April 27, 2012

Just Magnolia - Edwin with Stolen heart

 Ok. I have some exciting news to share!  A couple days ago, I received an email from Bev  from Just Magnolia & hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge Blog and she offered me a spot as one of the DTs! Wow, it was such a surprise to me. Most of the DTs of Just Magnolia are those who I really look up to and admire for their talent and beautiful creations.
Now, I am so honored to be part of this group of talented ladies.

 So my card today is my first DT card for Just Magnolia and our challenge for this week is
 Buttons & Bows.
Come and join us in our challenge!
~*~*~*~*~*~
Edwin with Stolen Heart is colored with Copic markers. I used some waxed cord to wrap around the DP (which I don't know where I got it from...sorry).  I distressed the edges and stained with Frayed Burlap.  I also used a piece of burlap clothe for the tag. For embellishments, some buttons, charms, lace ribbon and WOC flowers, clip & ticket from Tim Holtz to complete the card.


 The inside of the card.
 Up close...
 and closer
~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for dropping by and don't forget to join us at


Hugs,
Mae

5 comments:

  1. Hi! and congrats!! I´m not at all surprised. Your creations are just as fab and fits perfectly on that super team.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Mae!! That is wonderful news about the Just Magnolia DT!! I wish you the best of luck!! This card is just a stunner!! So many wonderful details!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo glad we made the team together hun x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a magnificent creation.....fabulous Edwin card!!!! Your coloring and design work is absolutely phenomenal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mae, Congratulations on your DT Post. Your work is amazing.
    New follower.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!