Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Ballet Princess

A beautiful Tuesday to you all.  It is such a wonderful day here in Chicago.  Today, my stitches come out and I'm excited about it because it means I'm done with the first step of the 1st phase. Still a long way to go but I'm inching my way there :)

~*~*~*~*~
Have you had a a song stuck in your head and you just can't stop singing it? How about a scene or a picture? After I can across  the Colour Create Challenge Blog, I just can get the inspiration photo out of my head.  This is my 2nd entry. The color combo is 
DEEP PURPLE, BRIGHT GREEN & CREAM

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Other Challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes 

 I went thru all my stash and I did find a couple of things I can use for this challenge. And this is what I came up with!


 All the flowers are from Wild Ortchid Crafts.
Ribbons, charms, lace, doily, strings from my stash.






 I used the Magnolia Doohickey: Heart Swirl for the ballet shoes. Yes, I turned the other one over!

 I colored Tilda using Copics for my base ( E000, V91, E23, G24) and  Albrecht Durer WC Pencils and Gamsol. Distress Inks for background shadow: Milled Lavender.
~*~*~*~*~
I hope you like my project for today.  I sure enjoyed making this last night!

Hugs,
Mae



5 comments:

  1. OH WOW What a lovely card! This is simply stunning! Thank you for sharing at Papertake Weekly and good luck with the challenge. Judy GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, I found your blog through Magnolia world on facebook, your cards and projects are truly stunning and I look forward to visiting again, hugs Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing seen this on facebook and had to come over and have a good look... ur work is truly amazing xx
    erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! WAY BEYOND GORGEOUS!!!!! his is utterly mind blowing elegant hun!!!

    Ok give me directions ...I'm on my way to pick it up now.If I leave now I might make it back for the night news :)


    Mae you have done an outstanding job.Your projects are so unique and pleasant to look at all the time,Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow, wow! This is amazing! You are perfect with your colouring and the detail you have put into this creation is fabulous! Thanks for playing along with Colour Create!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!