Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Birthday

Last night, I was trying to decide whether to use Copic Markers or Distress Inks on this image of Tilda. And I decided to go with Copics. I know I need to have more practice with my coloring and you can bet, I am NOT giving up! LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenge:
Magnolia Down Under Challege: #137 Happy Birthday



~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Copic Markers I used:
Skin: E 00, 000, 01, 11, 13, R20
Hair: E 50, 31, 25
Dress/Shoes: BG 70, 72, 76, W1,W00
Leaves: G24, 82
Shadows: C1,C3
Floor: Prismacolor Light Umber PC941 
Gamsol

Other supplies used:
MME 6x6 pad: Lost and Found Portobello Road
Spellbinder Picot Die
Sewing Machine
WOC flowers
Stampin'Up Modern Label Punch
Doohickeys
Charm, ribbon, sticky gems

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you like it!

Tight Hugs,
Mae



4 comments:

  1. I think your coloring and your card are lovely!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rina! I practice coloring every chance I get. In less than 6 months, I have refilled a handfull of copics already and I'm still not getting it quite right. LOL

      Hugs,
      Mae

      Delete
  2. Hi Mae! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog to say hello and for becoming a new follower. I am also now a follower here on your lovely blog. Your work is absolutely GORGEOUS, and I look forward to seeing what you will create next. I'd like to invite you to link up a card with us at www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com where our only requirement (ever) is to use either scripture or an encouraging quote. Your work is great, and we'd be blessed to have you share it with us in our challenges. We really hope to have you join us soon. Thanks again for stopping by - I look forward to getting to know you better.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Social Media Coordinator
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Mae! I love this card!

    Thanks for joining MDUC for our birthday celebrations!
    Hugs Kylie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!