Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A beautiful friend

 Hello! Today I'd like to share a card I made last night.  I had abdominal cramps and but it was  bearable. Usually, while I wait for the medication to kick in, I would try to divert my attention to something else and not focus on the cramps.  So what I did was, color a couple of Tilda images. I enjoyed coloring (as always) and the cramps just didn't seem to bother me at all!

Anyway, I was trying to mix up some reinkers to get a certain color for the hair.  This is the closest I got to the shade I had in mind using the color I have on hand. Hopefully when I get the other reinker colors that I ordered, I can mix and play around with the color.

I am entering this card here:
TOMIC: Friend/Friendship + Doohickey Die





Supplies I used:
Stamps: Tilda with Daffodil
Hero Arts (sentiment)
Arches WC HP 140lb Natural White
Distress Ink Reinkers
Prismacolor Pencil: Sepia
Gamsol
MME 6x6: A Beautiful Life
Flowers & Stamens: WOC
Doohickey Dies: Heart Swirl & Bloomy Tag
Ribbon and Twine
Spellbinders Circles & Scalloped Circles

~*~*~*~*~*~

Have a great day!

Mae

7 comments:

  1. ooh this card is so beautiful!
    I like this stamp.

    Greetings, Jaimy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I love your colouring!
    I will be a follower!
    Come join my Magnolia blogcandy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card, lovely design and colors, so pretty, bye Mascha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness you have a real talent for coloring Tilda in using Distress inks. she looks amazing!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card, amazing coloring, love the color combo.
    Thanks for joining TOMIC #38 Friendship + Doohickey, hope to see you again on our next challenge.
    Hugs from Indonesia,
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely image and coloring. I will be your follower.
    Good luck on the challenge! hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!